[tycho-user] [SOLVED] Re: Failure of SWTBot-powered UI tests with Tycho

Hello David,

Thanks a lot for your response.

I added the dependency to 'org.hamcrest' to the list of the bundles required by my 'fr.openpeople.test.fibonacci.guitest' plugin, and the tests now pass perfectly!

Since I already had a dependency to 'org.junit', and that this JUnit plugin has itself a (reexported) dependency to Hamcrest, I thought that there was no need to worry about the 'org.hamcrest' plugin. That behaviour of Tycho is a little strange, since 'org.eclipse.*' dependecies are -- on the contrary -- managed transitively... Is that a bug?

Anyway, my problem is solved, thank you very much!