Re: [tycho-user] missing maven dependencies when trying to build a RCP product

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 3:44 PM, elaheh farmad <e.farmad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using tycho for creating a RCP product but as soon as I set the plugin
> pom packaging to eclipse-plugin ,maven dependency library removes from
> project and cause lots of error because of missing library.I've tried
> running maven both on terminal and eclipse and they have the same
> result.Does anyone know how to fix this problem and is there someone that
> exported a complete RCP plugin using Tycho?

Search the tycho archives for any email from me.
Trawl through them and see if you have similar problems.

You probably need to configure a Target Platform, see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Target_Platform
On that page is a link to the demo project.
You also will want to use the p2 browser
https://github.com/ifedorenko/p2-browser

Back to the top