[tycho-user] Unable to resolve eclipse plugin dependency using Tycho!

Hi,

I am using Tycho for building eclipse plugins using maven. it works good when all required eclipse plugins are child modules for a project. But now if I install required plugins in local maven repository then its not able to locate it in maven repository.

Does Tycho resolve dependencies from local maven repository? or am I doing something that is not supported by Tycho?

I added all required eclipse plugins to local maven repository and mentioned its maven coordinates in parent POM. but it ignores <dependencies> section in parent pom. It gives error as:

Bundle baseImplProject - Missing Constraint: Import-Package: com.sample.dependentProject; version="1.0.0"

How to resolve eclipse plugin dependency using Tycho?

- Dip

Back to the top