[tycho-user] Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder" running tycho inside IDE

Hi,

Normally I use the console to run my tycho builds, but today I use the internal eclipse maven to do that.

I'm getting this message errors:
SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.
[INFO] Scanning for projects...

Could someone give a tip how to fix this ?

I've tried to add the slf4j dependencies to the parent pom, but didn't help. :/

    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
            <artifactId>slf4j-api</artifactId>