Re: [tycho-user] Tycho Book: Repository in pom.ml or .target file (or both)

Quite honestly, I find eclipse development process way too involved for
small projects like the p2 browser. I put the code is under EPL, so
b3, p2 or any other eclipse project can consume it if they want to, but
I have no plans to take the code to eclipse myself.

--
Regards,
Igor