[tycho-user] Tycho Book

Hi,

I moved the content of the Tycho book out of Docbook format, and placed it into a Github repo using Markdown[1]. I did a cursory pass over the content, and I intend to make a more thorough pass shortly, but I also experimented with making and EPUB3 formatted book from the Markdown content in Github. I've attached the book and it looks passable on an iPad and Igor tried it on his Android phone and was readable. The import thing is that now you can submit all those pull requests I know you have.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder & CTO, Sonatype
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

believe nothing, no matter where you read it,
or who has said it,
not even if i have said it,
unless it agrees with your own reason
and your own common sense.