Re: [tycho-user] Multiple products based on features/plugins?

Hi Tobias,

Features can be composed by other features...

So, you could create features with fewer plugins inside and then compose two big features (A and B) containing the other minor features...

I always use the bigger feature to map to the business story/use case/ process...

Ex: my system has a financial module (big feature) that is composed by sub-modules features (accounting, payment, etc) and so on...

This make sense ? :)

regards,

Cristiano