Re: [tycho-user] M2E connector / classpath

Looks like a bug... but does it actually cause any problems?

--
Regards,
Igor

On 12-06-29 12:02 PM, Philippe Bastiani wrote:
I say that because M2E puts systematically the value "target/classes" (and,
not "bin" as specified in my PDE file) as the build path.

So what is the best approach?

- use the Maven setting into the PDE file
or
- update, after mavenization,  the classpath with the expected PDE settings?

All the tycho samples use bin as build path

Regards,