Re: [tycho-user] Automatically keeping version numbers in sync

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 8:19 AM, Pascal Rapicault <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The maven release plugin is not supported.
> The only way is to do it in two steps. One changes the version number everywhere, then a second one that actually perform the build.

Bah.
Well at least with a target platform that step is a lot easier.

I want the magic of one-click jenkins builds.

Is anyone actively looking at this problem?
This is probably one of those itches I can't help but scratch, but I'd
much rather collaborate than pioneer.

Back to the top