Re: [tycho-user] Representing Virgo Tomcat Server as a local p2 repository

Virgo has a update site (p2), why you don't use it ?

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Virgo/Tooling#Update_Sites

On 16/06/12 12:00, Cameron Ross wrote:
Hi Igor,

That's the conclusion I'm coming to.  I guess I need to consider
what's involved with making Virgo Tomcat Server available from a
remote p2 repository (I don't think it currently is).

Thanks,
Cameron.

Sent from my iPhone

On 2012-06-16, at 10:51 AM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ability to reproduce builds on different systems with no or very little
local setup is one of the main advantages of using Tycho (and Maven in
general). Requirement to have local Virgo installation pretty much
negates this benefit. If it is not possible to resolve Virgo from remote
p2 repository(ies), I wonder if Tycho is the right tool for your project.

--
Regards,
Igor