Re: [tycho-user] Application Icon

So the .ico files don't need to exist in the product jar.  The tycho process delegates to p2 that does some branding iron action that will take the .ico during the build and modify the exe on windows and for other platforms it doesn't the appropriate action (added to .app folder on mac, etc).  So the ico only needs to be on a path that tycho eclipse-repository plugin can see and doesn't have to be available during launch of the actual exe since the ico is embedded inside the exe file.