Re: [tycho-user] Provide download link within Jenkins

I'm not clear if this is what your looking for, but here's what I do.

I too am building an RCP application and using Tycho and Jenkins to do headless builds.

In my Jenkins Job Configuration for the RCP build, there is a section near the bottom called "Post-build Actions"

I've added the action to "Archive the artifacts" with this text in the box labeled "Files to archive"

            com.mydomain.myproject/target/products/*.zip, com.mydomain.myproject/target/eclipse-repository.zip

After doing this and preforming a build, you should have links in a section called "Last Successful Artifacts" that link to your product zip file and your p2 repository files.

Hope this helps,
Trace