[tycho-user] Deploying eclipse-rcp-products to maven repository

Hi there!

Building my Eclipse-RCP-Application with tycho works fine (Tycho-Verison 0.15.0, mvn clean install).
To verify my observation i tried it with itp04-rcp demo from eclipse git repo.

Calling "mvn clean install deploy" fails with following Exception:
Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-p2-
repository-plugin:0.15.0:assemble-repository (default-assemble-repository) on project eclipse-repository: Could not assemble p2 repository: Mirroring failed: No repository found at file:/C:/examples/tychodemo/org.eclipse.tycho-demo/itp04-rcp/eclipse-repository/target/.

Any suggestions how to deploy the zipped-products to the maven repo (i'm using artifactory)

Thanks.

Ihr WEB.DE Postfach immer dabei: die kostenlose WEB.DE Mail App für iPhone und Android.
https://produkte.web.de/freemail_mobile_startseite/

Back to the top