Re: [tycho-user] Resolving third-party plugins automatically

On 06/14/2012 12:20 PM, Jesper Eskilson wrote:
I'm building a p2 repository using Tycho which contains a plugin which has a dependency on com.google.guava. When I try to install into a out-of-the-box Eclipse, com.google.guava can't be found. What is the best way to specify where com.google.guava should be fetched from? I tried adding the site to the list of "Sites To Visit", but that list does not seem to be used.
There is probably a way to add associated site using a p2.inf file.
But you could also think about adding com.google.guava to the repository you produce, it would be simpler for you and end-users.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top