[tycho-user] Eclipse *.Target files and the dreaded Unable to locate installable unit

Does anyone know how to resolve these issues?

Its just the Eclipse *.target editor complains that it is unable to
locate installable unit and there doesn't appear to be any way to
force more error information.

I know the unit is available.
My https://nexus..../nexus/content/repositories/thirdparty/.meta/p2/artifacts.xml
contains
<artifact classifier="osgi.bundle"
id="com.springsource.org.apache.commons.lang" version="2.5.0">
and https://nexus.../nexus/content/repositories/thirdparty/.meta/p2/content.xml
contains
<unit id="com.springsource.org.apache.commons.lang" version="2.5.0">

And the other ones I've manually pushed up to Nexus to generate P2
metada data work just fine:
<unit id="com.springsource.org.apache.commons.beanutils" version="1.7.0"/>
<unit id="com.springsource.com.thoughtworks.xstream" version="1.2.2"/>
<unit id="com.springsource.org.apache.commons.collections" version="3.2.0"/>

If I build via Maven and Tycho it works fine.
I have to manually edit the plugin's MANIFEST.MF to specify the
Require-Bundle since I can't use the Eclipse editor with a broken
target definition.

Is there anyway to say in the *.target file, here is my repo location
(https://nexus..../nexus/content/repositories/thirdparty/.meta/p2/)
just include every plugin over there.
This would save me having to add them one at a time and perhaps it
might find it that way.

Back to the top