Re: [tycho-user] [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.14.1:validate-version

Sure,
in your parent pom you have the version 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.
I'm assuming that the plugin and feature poms also have this version.
In that case, the bundle versions (in MANIFEST.MF) must be
1.0.0.qualifier. (I.e. map -SNAPSHOT to .qualifier)
And if you create a release version of say 1.0.0.20120604-1010 that
version must be identical in both MANIFEST.MF and pom.xml. (And that
is the check done by validate-version)

I hope that makes it a little clearer.
/Andreas