Re: [tycho-user] [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.14.1:validate-version

The error message tells you that the corresponding eclipse version
must be 1.0.0.qualifier if your Maven version is 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT. So
first of all make sure that your versions match.

/Andreas