Re: [tycho-user] Tycho-Surefire guessing the Test Framework

Thanks davy for coming back to the original subject.

The bundle that ends with '.tests' contains tests utilities and has maybe been wrongly named.
As i was saying in my first post, it seems that tycho-surefire is looking for Junit dependencies and complains if it doesn't find them, regardless of the value of the failIfNoTests option.

A quick workaround if we don't want to rename the bundle, is to add a dependency to JUnit or a dummy tests.

Best regards