Re: [tycho-user] Problem resolving dependencies from Project Set Editor update site (http://vpms.de.csc.com/projectset/update/)

Hi Igor,

Thanks for your answer.

So from what I understand pre-p2 update site are not supported. Is there a way to convert pre-p2 update site to p2 update site?

Regarding the warning message I double checked and there is no warning message printed during the build.
The only difference I see in build log is that tycho retrieves site.xml for projectset editor update site instead of p2.index for p2 update sites like indigo:
[INFO] Adding repository http://vpms.de.csc.com/projectset/update/
[INFO] Fetching site.xml (0B of 874B at 0B/s) from http://vpms.de.csc.com/projectset/update/
[INFO] 1 operation remaining.
[INFO] Fetching site.xml (874B of 874B at 0B/s) from http://vpms.de.csc.com/projectset/update/