[tycho-user] propose tycho patches via gerrit

For those of you who would like to contribute patches, I would like to announce that we have setup the code review system gerrit for tycho now [1].
You should still open bugs first, but now you can push your patches directly to gerrit which is a much better way to discuss and review them.

Anyone with an eclipse bugzilla account can propose changes via gerrit.

The contributor guide [2] has been updated accordingly.

Thanks for your contributions,
Jan

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/q/status:open+project:tycho/org.eclipse.tycho,n,z
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Contributor_Guide#Contributing_the_Patch