[tycho-user] (no subject)

I'm having trouble running an SWTBot TestCase under maven and tycho. The following code checks for a context menu item which works when running the test in my IDE but not when I run it using maven.

SWTBotTableItem item = view.bot().table().getTableItem("a");
item.select();
item.contextMenu("b");

In my pom I'm specifying tycho 0.14.1 and swtbot 2.0.0. It specifies the following configuration for the tycho-surefire-plugin:

<useUIHarness>true</useUIHarness>
<useUIThread>false</useUIThread>

I have my dependencies listed as well. I've added debugging statements to the test method and verified the plugins that should be active are and that the current selection is correct. Just no context menu.

What could I be doing wrong?

Craig

Back to the top