Re: [tycho-user] Feature/Product made up of POM-first bundles

You need to specify all feature dependencies twice, in feature.xml and
in pom.xml. And you need to make sure that all direcly/indirect
dependencies are OSGi bundles. And some indirect dependencies will need
to be explicitly listed in feature project pom.xml file. And you need to
build feature project separately from all pom-first projects.

--
Regards,
Igor