Re: [tycho-user] Compile the source to my plugin before building it

Ed,

I've discovered that Tycho uses the build.properties file (generated when creating a project in eclipse) as well as the pom to identify source locations. From experience, if tycho/maven cannot find source it will simply skip the compilation step. Below are the contents of the build.properties file I use for a component that sounds like it is similarly structured:

bin.includes = .,\
               META-INF/
source.. = src/,\
           resource/