Re: [tycho-user] any way tycho to change the .qualifier of POM-FIrst bundles when generating a P2 ?

Hi Michael,

Thank for sharing...

well, besides the fact the m2e have complained when I add the <_snapshot> into pom, I could run it using mvn and it changed the artifact symbolic name properly...

But doing this I've broken the source bundle generation with maven-source-plugin, because I couldn't make build-helper-maven-plugin to get the symbolic name used by maven-bundle-plugin.

I've tried drop maven-source-plugin and follow you adding <_sources>true</_sources>. But maven-bundle-plugin doesn't create another bundle for source, so I can't reference it in a source feature xml file.

still investigating alternatives...

regards,

Cristiano