[tycho-user] No content found generating eclipse-repository under tycho 0.14.0

I have several multi-module tycho projects consisting of one or more
eclipse-plugin modules and a eclipse-repository module. Under tycho
0.13.0 I managed to get the eclipse-repository producing a p2
repository containing the eclipse-plugins using a combination of pom
dependencies and a catch all category.xml file. Under Tycho 0.14.0 the
eclipse-repository is unable to find any content and the build fails.

Is this the correct approach or is there a better way to do this which
will work under tycho 0.14.0?

I've attached a sample project.

Thanks,

Simon