Re: [tycho-user] please test staged tycho 0.14.0

This is how p2 works, it can only resolve dependencies in specific
os/ws/arch context.

--
Regards,
Igor

On 12-02-08 7:52 AM, Davy Meers wrote:
Hello,

i tested the staged Tycho 0.14.0:

First the target platform could not be resolved. I got the clear error
message "includeAllPlatforms='true' and includeMode='planner' are
incompatible".
After changing 'includeAllPlatforms' to 'false' i was able to build
without any problems.

But, i want to understand why includeAllPlatforms='true' and
includeMode='planner' are incompatible. Can someone provide me with a
bit more information (or point me to the right resource).

Regards,
Davy

 > From: jan.sievers@xxxxxxx
 > To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
 > Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 12:47:23 +0100
 > Subject: Re: [tycho-user] please test staged tycho 0.14.0
 >
 > I experienced intermittent HTTP connection problems to
oss.sonatype.org yesterday, so there might be an issue