Re: [tycho-user] please test staged tycho 0.14.0

There is no blocking issue found after migrating to 0.14.0.

Release notes of 0.14.0 mentions,

Missing entries in build.properties for bin.includes and src.includes will now fail the build by default. You can change these from error to warning for ease of migration

My project has non-exist file in bin.includes list, the build failed. That's good. However no information was given for the failure when doing tycho-package. If enabling verbose debug information, it gave me the explanation. Could you add the error information by default? It can quickly help developers finding root cause.
Mengxin Zhu