Re: [tycho-user] Target Definition and HTTP-AUTH

Hej,
Am 06.02.2012 16:37, schrieb Igor Fedorenko:

Yes. Add 'id' attribute to <repository/> .target file element to tell
Tycho credentials from which <server> settings.xml element should be
used to access the repository.

Thanks a lot for the fast answer. Adding the ids didn't work here, and after a lot of experimenting I found the reason.

Maybe you can give some additional comment on this (maybe it is worth opening a ticket?). Thanks again,

Mirko Swillus

Back to the top