[tycho-user] Error Log Warning: Using platform encoding (...) to copy filtered resources

Hi,

Every time I edit a pom.xml, I get the following Warning from org.eclipse.m2e.logback.appender: Using platform encoding (MacRoman actually) to copy filtered resources, i.e. build is platform dependent!

The pom's have the xml attribute encoding="UTF-8" set at root xml-tag. I've set the encoding in the preferences at:
General -> Workspace
XML -> XML Files
[Web -> CSS Files / HTML Files / JSP Files]

Where else can I set the encoding to UTF-8 to prevent platform specific encoding?

Thanks!
Kris

Back to the top