Re: [tycho-user] Tycho on Eclipse 3.6?

On 23 Jan 2012, at 09:10, Andreas Jakobik wrote:

I was just wondering if I can use Tycho to build plugins/features/update sites on IBM RSA 8 which is based on Eclipse 3.6? Is there any restriction on Tycho in terms of supported eclipse releases?

Yes, it is possible to use Tycho to build against Eclipse 3.6. It can generate a P2 repository which is consumable by Eclipse 3.6, as long as you point it to a repository which contains 3.6 code (like the Helios update site).

Alex

Back to the top