Re: [tycho-user] 0.14.0-SNAPSHOT Surefire test bug

Did anyone see this issue & the attached examples?

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Matthew O'Connor <thegreendragon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I can open this on Bugzilla if you'd prefer (assuming it is an issue), but wanted to make sure this wasn't something you already knew about.

Basically I can't get tycho-surefire-plugin to work under 0.14.0-SNAPSHOT but the same pom, etc. work without issue under 0.13.0.

Attached is a project build demonstrating this & the produced error log.

Thanks,
Matt

Back to the top