[tycho-user] Failed to collect dependencies for org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-maven-plugin

Hello,

I'm having trouble getting the tycho plugin to work in my eclipse.

Some notes:
I'm using Eclipse Indigo 32-Bit and the most recent stable m2eclipse,
and of course tycho 0.13.0 .

I just created a Plugin Project and converted it to a Maven project. I
did this because there was no way to create a Maven Eclipse Plugin
Project, or I didn't find it.

My project pom.xml looks like this:

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd";>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>test.maven.plugin</groupId>
  <artifactId>pluginmaventest</artifactId>
  <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <name>foo</name>

	<properties>
		<tycho-version>0.13.0</tycho-version>
	</properties>
	<repositories>
        <repository>
          <id>indigo</id>
          <layout>p2</layout>
          <url>http://download.eclipse.org/releases/indigo/</url>
        </repository>
	</repositories>
  <dependencyManagement>
  	<dependencies>
  		<dependency>
  			<groupId>junit</groupId>
  			<artifactId>junit</artifactId>
  			<version>4.10</version>
  		</dependency>
  		<dependency>
  			<groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
  			<artifactId>tycho-maven-plugin</artifactId>
  			<version>0.13.0</version>
  			<type>maven-plugin</type>
  		</dependency>
  	</dependencies>
  </dependencyManagement>
  <build>
  	<plugins>
  		<plugin>
  			<groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
  			<artifactId>tycho-maven-plugin</artifactId>
			<version>${tycho-version}</version>
			<extensions>true</extensions>
  		</plugin>
  	</plugins>
  </build>
</project>

And here I get the following error message in Eclipse:

Project build error: Unresolveable build extension: Plugin
org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-maven-plugin:0.13.0 or one of its dependencies
could not be resolved: Failed to collect dependencies for
org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-maven-plugin:jar:0.13.0 ()

I am behind a proxy, but I already entered the proxy information into
my user-specific settings.xml file.

Why can't the tycho-maven-plugin dependency be resolved?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel Warzecha

Back to the top