Re: [tycho-user] Building PDE Projects using Tycho automatically

Couple of comments

* Regardless of how pom.xml was created, i.e. manually or generated via
script, pom.xml file is expected to be part of project source tree. This
will eliminate any manual steps during actual project build.

* -Dtycho.targetPlatform is deprecated and strongly discouraged. Use
remote p2 repositories to resolve project dependencies.

--
Regards,
Igor

Check in pom.xml