Re: [tycho-user] Tycho + Eclipse RCP + Maven dependencies

Yes, this is what we do during m2e build [1], for example.

Couple of notes

1. You still need to add such dependencies as <dependency> elements in
pom.xml file and enable pomDependencies=consider

2. You must install/deploy such dependencies separately

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/m2e/m2e-core.git/tree/m2e-maven-runtime?id=milestones/1.1/1.1.0.20111210-1509

--
Regards,
Igor