Re: [tycho-user] eclipse feature build

Hi Nouha,

On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 08:32:39 +0100, Nouha DAHI wrote:
I cannot see any difference even when I add this configuration to the pom.xml
I cannot find the plugin jar.

For the update-site could you please explain more?

I wrote a tutorial, because initially (being a Maven newbie as well), I found it as difficult as you. Look at

http://www.sebastianbauer.info/index.php?page=tutorials&which=justify

for the current version of tutorial. It describes a setup, which should give a good starting point. Please send any comments concerning this tutorial directly to me.

I would be glad if the link could be placed at an external tutorials section of the Tycho main page.

Bye
Sebastian

Back to the top