Re: [tycho-user] Build suddenly can't resolve bundle

i converted the plugin project to a maven project using m2eclipse, which was probably a very bad idea because the m2e plugin changed a lot of stuff i didn't notice. One of the problems was the removal of the "src" entry in build.properties of my bundle.

Tycho resolves the sources via this entry, and so it did not compile anything for the core plugin as it thought there are no sourcefiles, but compiled sources for the ui plugin.

Now my core/ui plugins compiles fine but the tests fail with the following error:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Bundle com.dubture.twig.test is not found

I assume that the m2e plugin also messed this one up. Didn't figure out what exactly so far.

regards

-robert