Re: [tycho-user] Newbie question for Tycho/building eclipse plugins

Well, that is partially the problem.

For an eclipse RCP app or plugin.. there are always going to be some dependencies out on the eclipse repo/p2 (eclipse.ui lah lah).

But then if I want to say, use a jar from a module in house that is in maven.. or want to use Spring 3.x's bean container..

that is when it gets tricky.. there will always(?) be a mix of maven repo vs eclipse osgi bundle in every project I would think

(again, i'm new to this, so not speaking with authority hah)

Roger