Re: [tycho-user] Newbie question for Tycho/building eclipse plugins

I suggest to you take a look here: https://docs.sonatype.org/display/TYCHO/Dependency+on+pom-first+artifacts

And play a little bit with the tycho-demo projects....

there is a lot of things that you will get confused in this road :D

good luck

Cristiano