[tycho-user] alrighty.. more joy, can't figure it out

If i'm trying to have my plugin/feature etc "versions" be set, lets say by the latest SVN commit.. or, even, any 'auto-generated or determined value' (other than the date time).. what is the easiest way with tycho to handle this?

Just trying to figure out how I can have jenkins produce 'update site distros' and version the plugin based on something a bit more controllable than 'date time'

Roger

Back to the top