Re: [tycho-user] Target platform definition resolution doubt

Could someone clarify me ?

On 27/12/11 17:11, Cristiano Gavião wrote:
Today I've tried to clean one project alone in my workspace using the m2e clean. Normally, I use a launcher pointing to some profile that includes more than one module. But today I need to clean only one project.

I receive this error:
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not resolve target platform specification artifact com.c4biz.feast:com.c4biz.feast.target:target:juno_building:0.0.8-SNAPSHOT -> [Help 1] org.apache.maven.InternalErrorException: Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not resolve target platform specification artifact com.c4biz.feast:com.c4biz.feast.target:target:juno_building:0.0.8-SNAPSHOT

My system uses Target Platform Definition file. So it was obvious to me that I need the target project in the reactor.

But as the target project is as well a maven project, I did mvn install on it with a hope that I could run the clean in only one module. Doesn't work.

Question:

Would Tycho resolve this kind of dependency from a target project that was pre-installed by a mvn install ?

regards

Cristiano

Back to the top