Re: [tycho-user] Specifiyng vm arguments for testing

Add something like this to your (parent) pom.xml file. You need to have
tycho-version property define and, obviously, you can replace -Xmx64M
with whatever vm arguments you need to use.

<build>
    <pluginManagement>
      <plugins>
        <plugin>
          <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
          <artifactId>tycho-surefire-plugin</artifactId>
          <version>${tycho-version}</version>
          <configuration>
            <argLine>-Xmx64M</argLine>
          </configuration>
        </plugin>
      </plugins>
    </pluginManagement>
</build>

You can also see [1] for more elaborate example, where we use different vm args on different platforms

[1] https://github.com/sonatype/m2e-core-tests/blob/master/pom.xml

--
Regards,
Igor