Next week I will try install each bundle manually using the osgi console. maybe it help me identify which bundles are really broken.

thanks

Cristiano

On 16/12/11 12:52, Oberlies, Tobias wrote:
Unless you want to become an expert on the PDE product build, this question will remain unanswered. As I said, the solution that Tycho creates is correct according to the metadata, and if the thing doesn't run afterwards, the metadata was broken.

Regards
Tobias

-----Original Message-----
From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cristiano Gavião
Sent: Freitag, 16. Dezember 2011 16:46
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] RCP build with tycho crash when start it in
macos

Well, ok with your explanation... :)

I've already have this kind of NoClassDefFound problem before. But when
I had, I was using Felix. It has a good log tool that help me a lot deal
with this kind of problem when you have lots of bundles involved in the
dependency tree... I'll search for some more information about Equinox
logging...

And what my two neurons could not understand yet.. :)  why this
application runs without any problem when I start it from the Product
editor? Perhaps PDE does some trick on top of the OSGi metadata? or
maybe it uses the IDE target platform bundles which could have bundles
that wasn't exported ?

thanks a lot

Cristiano