[tycho-user] The commnd line argument to mvn fails on Windows

The command line arguments (-Declipse.os, -Declipse.ws, -Dmaven.repo.local ...); passed to mvn are not read properly on Windows. It works fine on Linux and Mac OSX.

I am running following command
> mvn -Dmake.destination=C:/build -Declipse.arch=x86 -Declipse.os=win32 -Declipse.ws=win32 -Dmaven.repo.local=C:/tools/maven/repository clean package -X

The debug log says

[DEBUG] Using local repository at C:\source\true
[DEBUG] Using manager EnhancedLocalRepositoryManager with priority 10 for C:\source\true

[DEBUG] target-platform-configuration for MavenProject: com..xxx.app:0.0.5 @ C:\source\com.xxx.app\pom.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
  <resolver>p2</resolver>
  <environments>
    <environment>
     <os>true</os>
      <ws>true</ws>
      <arch>true</arch>
    </environment>
  </environments>
</configuration>

My local repository is at C:/tools/maven/repository but build uses some different path C:\source\true.

It seems maven is not able to read these properties properly on Windows, the string "true" is returned. Please note that it works fine on Linux and MacOSX and i am facing this issue on Windows 7 32-bit system.

Anyone facing such problem? Please help me.

--
Regards,
Ramesh

Back to the top