Re: [tycho-user] strange tycho errors

On 11-12-13 5:34 AM, Matthias Sohn wrote:
I think I found the reason for these failures:

- is there a way to tell maven that we only want to download the signing
plugin from maven.eclipse.org <http://maven.eclipse.org>
   and all others from central ?

I don't believe this is possible in maven, but ask on maven user list,
maybe there is a trick to do this somehow.

If you have a nexus instance you control, I believe it is possible to
help it "route" resolution requests such that given remote repository is
only used for certain artifacts. Ask nexus user mailing list for more
details on this.

--
Regards,
Igor