[tycho-user] tycho-compiler-plugin configurable warning/error settings?

Hi,

Our project build runs from the command-line, and is disassociated with any specific Eclipse configuration/installation. I was wondering if there is a way to change the warning/error settings of the tycho compiler. I've seen some Sonatype bugs on the topic, but am uncertain if they are resolved or not given the move to org.eclipse/(bugzilla?) for Tycho builds.

Thanks.

-Eric