[tycho-user] Sharing code with Tycho eclipse-plugin and normal Maven project using Eclipse

Hi all-
I've got a project using Tycho that has multiple eclipse OSGi plugins that are assembled into a stand alone product but I don't believe is using any special Tycho building in Eclipse (call it project A), I also have a regular Java Maven project that builds a standalone executable jar file for execution (call it project B). What I'd like to do is share some common code between the two projects and enable the following:

-Eclipse auto-builds both project A and B
-Able to run project A and B within Eclipse
-Able to export the project A using Eclipse product export including the common code without any intermediate build steps -Able to build project A/B using Maven on the command line, ideally it auto builds and includes common code, but I am willing to run another build step if needed

What I really want to avoid is having to build common code into a jar, regenerate the target, and re-import it into Eclipse.. too much work.

Help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
David

Back to the top