Re: [tycho-user] [Tycho-user] Target Definition entry to local p2 repository

Maybe I can explain shortly how we solve a similar situation.

We have some own serverside-dependecies and additional thirdparty libraries, our RCP application depends on.
To make them available, we configured a maven project, to generate a p2 repository for these bundles.

Generation works in three steps:

First we resolve all dependencies with the dependency plugin and its copy goal.
Then, also with the maven-depenency-plugin we copy them to a defined destination in the targetfolder.
It is important, that the destination folder is /target/source/plugins or ~/features if you have features.

Then we configured the tycho-p2-extras-plugin to publish the artifacts of this folder into another folder as a valid p2 site.

            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho.extras</groupId>
                <artifactId>tycho-p2-extras-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>${tycho-version}</version>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <phase>package</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>publish-features-and-bundles</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
                <configuration>
                    <compress>false</compress>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

The result is, that all publishable plugins then are published into the default-folder /target/repository/
This folder then can be consumed as a valid p2-repository by tycho.

Please check out https://docs.sonatype.org/display/TYCHO/Tycho-extras+-+FeaturesAndBundlesPublisher for an example. This is what inspired us for this solution.

Hope, this helps.