[tycho-user] Consuming OSGi bundles produced by Tycho in Maven

Hello,

I've just noticed that Tycho doesn't modify the POM files when it installs the dependencies in my local m2 repo.

Which means that the bundles aren't directly consumable by Maven. I guess this is by design (don't touch the POM) probably since it's unsure that all dependencies can be found by Maven (without Tycho).

What do you do when you have to mix PDE/Tycho and pure Maven builds? (not in the same invocation of mvn :-)

Regards,

http://www.pdark.de/                   http://blog.pdark.de/

Back to the top