[tycho-user] Building eclipse platform with tycho?

I would like to try to build the eclipse products using tycho, eg. the
rcp platform that can be downloaded here:

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-rcp-and-rap-developers/indigosr1

I only want to modify the product and refer to the eclipse binaries in
the dependencies

I have found the source here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/CVS_Howto
:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/eclipse

but I can't seem to find the .product files that are used for building
eg. the rcp eclipse platform. Any ideas where these are located and
does anyone have experience with build the eclipse platform using
tycho?

Back to the top