Re: [tycho-user] application.ini file not created

The best solution however would be to fix this in p2: Make sure that org.eclipse.equinox.p2.publisher.eclipse.ConfigCUsAction.publishIniIUs(Collection<IExecutableAdvice>, IPublisherResult, String) always at least adds an empty addProgramArg touchpoint action, and make sure that that touchpoint action (see bundle org.eclipse.equinox.p2.touchpoint.eclipse) handles that case like you want it, i.e. creates an empty .ini file.

It's up to you: fix this temporarily for you (most workarounds break eventually), or fix this once and for all. I am happy to review and apply patches to p2.

Regards
Tobias